“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” seems to have an almost literal meaning. However, beauty is a formal and well-defined harmony.
Can we truly affirm that beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Here is where Rosetta Q sketches the statement with a meaningful drill: “beauty is in the eye of believer, not beholder.”Why is this? What makes Rosetta Qadhi of Think & Grow Rich Caribbean Institute believe in it?
In Jamaica, think & Grow Rich Caribbean, founded by Rosetta Qadhi, offers interactive workshops to teach the Think and Grow Rich philosophy. The first-of-a-kind institute in Jamaica has created more millionaires than any other program globally. Isn’t this just spectacular? What an achievement we must say and congratulate Rosetta Q for giving the Caribbean’s the opportunity to live and dream BIG!
Think and Grow Rich is one of the most influential Caribbean institutes. In one of its up-and-coming workshops, Rosetta teaches us that the philosophy and formula that lead to success are within reach of those who have a great desire to succeed in business and aspire to achieve financial freedom.
From humble beginnings and thanks to her influential workshops, Rosetta Q is an inspiration to people from all corners of the planet. Rosetta is here to guide you to live and experience the wealth of life through her workshops at the Think & Grow Rich Caribbean Institute. She is also a Global Business Leader in 6 countries. Her dexterous persona and drive to be rich and successful have changed the lives of millions. It’s time to change yours!
Rosetta states: Succumb to the things you and other people have given up on to create the change you desire.
Beauty is in the eye of the believer, not the beholder. But does beauty delight us?
Beauty delights us. But not everything that delights us is beauty. The mental state required to perceive beauty is a state of contemplation that involves both perception and conceptual cognition. It is known intuitively but appreciated by understanding. In the end, it is what you believe, not always what you see!
Rosetta further added: From the point of psychological visibility, beauty delights us because when observing, we identify this structure with the vital principle that animates it.
On the other hand, believing is a concrete instance of successful living. And since life adds value, it means experiencing and ensuring that a successful life is possible. It is the principle of reflectiveness. The focus of reflectivity is an internal experience of valuing life.
Believing in yourself doesn’t have to be a mystery.
It is a matter of habits and not of magic or secret formulas. Rosetta Q believes in being a believer in overcoming and improving our quality of life.
Life shows that the only people who are always successful when facing the continuous and harsh adversities that existence presents are the Believers. Only people who “believe” can pass the tests with an advantage.
Unbelievers are permanent victims of this ungodly dynamic.
Conceptually, the “Believer” is associated with dogma or a doctrine. The believer is the person who “believes” in something. Although it is true that the character of this “something” strengthens or not, the belief itself and its mere existence enabling advantageous participation in the process.
The adversities that life presents us definitively condition our attitude towards it. At the same time, our attitudes have a decisive influence on our way of approaching the daily routine. This is an inescapable living dynamic, and there is no possibility of avoiding it. It only remains to learn how to function in this “game” where the rules have always been established: either we emerge victorious from the process, or the process defeats us.
Can being a believer lead to triumph in living the life we want?
Rosetta Q reflects: that the believer lives actively based on what he believes. It is not just about believing. It’s about living based on what you think. And living based on what you believe is not a simple thing. It requires a character. The latter significantly reduces the number of people who can enroll in the category.
In one of the most widely held Rosetta’s workshops at Think & Grow Rich Caribbean, she coaches on: Learn to believe in yourself in 10 steps. Here is a quick summary:
Self-confidence must be built and nurtured, just like self-esteem. To do this, Rosetta brings you some practical tips to increase your self-confidence, something essential to achieve your goals successfully.
Learn To Believe In Yourself In 10 Steps by Rosetta Q!
- Believing in yourself is what you need to start the path that will lead you to get what you want. There is no greater security or higher confidence level than the one you bring to yourself. If you don’t take that step, you have nothing to do if you don’t trust yourself.
- Confidence in yourself is essential to feel that you can face all the tests that life puts in front of you. When we are sure of ourselves, it is easier for us to approach other people, access opportunities, and take advantage of them without regrets.
- Self-confidence will help us overcome eventual failures, stumble, get up and keep trying. However, when we lack self-confidence, it will not be easy to encourage ourselves to try new things, make new friends, or maintain enough motivation to persist in our dreams.
- If you don’t believe in yourself, don’t expect anyone else to. Only if you believe in yourself can you offer others something to believe in.
- Rosetta stresses how self-confidence is vital. Think about how many things you have stopped doing because you did not trust that you could at least try, how many opportunities you have missed, and how many paths you have not traveled. However, you doubt, you are afraid, you feel complex. And that makes you suffer life instead of living it.
- Why do you need to believe in yourself? Because even if others don’t or pull you down, it won’t be effective if you don’t start believing in yourself first. It’s no use being told how much you’re worth if you don’t believe it first. And for this, you have to reflect on yourself and discover yourself. You have so much stored in there!
- It is never too late to take charge of your self-confidence. It is a complex learning process, but it is possible to learn to believe in oneself.
- If you are not aware that you can learn to trust yourself, you will not succeed. It is the same as studying a language. Would you start studying Chinese if you were not convinced that you could do it? If you begin to learn something, it is because you trust that you can do it.
- If you don’t believe, you won’t get anything. Of course, believing in yourself doesn’t infallibly guarantee success, but at least you haven’t denied yourself the chance to try.
- Face that inner self-critic that you have and assert yourself. Remember that you decide, not that voice that accumulates many toxic experiences.
You need to believe in yourself- TIME AND AGAIN.
“Self-confidence can be nurtured. Don’t forget that. You don’t need anyone to cheer you up, lift your spirits, or remind you that you can. A little help doesn’t hurt, but you have to learn to be self-sufficient and emotionally independent. Anything you need to hear, you can say to yourself in front of the mirror. Remember that he who does not risk does not win, and there is no more beautiful gesture than risking for our growth”, concludes Rosetta Q.