Have you ever lost audio files like your favorite songs playlist, important conversation recordings, or music compositions? It could happen due to a virus, malware, hard disk corruption, or even accidental deletion. But the real question is – is there any way to get those files back? Well, indeed there is! This post discusses 5 audio file recovery software that can help you restore your seemingly lost audio files without any trouble.
Be it to listen to your favorite song, to record an important discussion, to capture the first words of your child, or anything else, you must have dealt with audio files at some point in time. And if you have, you must realize the importance of preserving certain audios such that they don’t get damaged or lost.
However, unfortunately, despite the best of our efforts, sometimes audio files can get corrupted or deleted due to multiple reasons ranging from viruses to hard drive failure. In such cases, a backup of such files comes handy. But what do you do if you don’t have a backup of your important audio files?
The best strategy to regain damaged audio files, in this case, is to use efficient and reliable audio Windows data recovery software. And just in case you’re wondering which software we’re talking about, this post will introduce you to the top 5 ones we recommend.
Top 5 Audio File Recovery Software
- Stellar Data Recovery (Standard)
One of the most prominent names in the world of data recovery, Stellar Data Recovery is a potent suite of applications that helps users restore lost and damaged data from a variety of devices. The Standard version of this software recovers different types of data (documents, photos, videos, audios, emails, etc.) from all types of Windows-based internal and external storage devices. Using advanced algorithms and a user-friendly interface, this tool guides you through a simple 3-step audio data recovery process to regain seemingly lost audio files and much more from hard drives, SSDs, memory cards, USB drives, and even inaccessible RAW storage devices.
Some of the key highlights of Stellar Data Recovery Standard are:
- Helps recover lost or corrupted audio files in a number of data loss scenarios
- Offers 2 scan modes for customized audio file recovery – Quick Scan and Deep Scan
- Allows users to sort recoverable files to save their time
- Before saving files, the software lets you preview files
- Gives the option to pause and resume recovery if user needs to perform another high-priority task
- A unique feature of this application is its ability to recover audio files from modern 4K hard drives
- It comes with dual monitor support
Stella Data Recovery Standard has earned 4.8/5 stars on Trustpilot and its license can be purchased in three affordable subscription plans.
- Do Your Data Recovery
Do Your Data Recovery is a motivated and competent audio data recovery program. It is capable of recovering data from formatted or inaccessible discs on a desktop, laptop, and other storage devices. It also can restore audio files from deleted or lost partitions. The program’s powerful recovery technique aids in data retrieval in three easy stages. The recovery program can also recover data from Windows servers, big-capacity drives, and RAID devices.
- Recovers photos and audio files with ease
- Allows users to preview recovered files before saving
- It may fail to recognize some MP3 and file formats
- Recovery My Files
Recover My Files, as its name suggests, is a data recovery program that can recover deleted files from damaged, unallocated, and formatted devices. It can even recover data from files that have been deleted by the Windows recycle bin. A user can see RAW data recovered by this tool through the built-in text and hex functionalities. While the application is scanning a partition or an external hard disc, the user may view the findings. The software’s official website also has a plethora of disc recovery techniques.
- Full scan technology
- Easy-to-use user interface
- It takes a long time to scan a full drive
- It does not work correctly on older XP computers.
- DiskInternals Uneraser
DiskInternals Uneraser is a fast and reliable data recovery application that is very easy to use. It comes with a proprietary Recovery Wizard which guides the user throughout the recovery process. This software can recover up to 95% of your data and supports different audio formats such as MP3, AVI, WAV, MOV, WMA, ASF, MPG, etc. This software also helps recover other files including documents, video files, images, etc. and one can choose to recover multiple files at once. The software can recover files from Windows, Mac, and even Linux and it works efficiently with encrypted data, zip files, and ftp servers.
- Recovers data from hard disk, burnt CD or DVD, and other formatted devices
- Deep scan technology finds all the lost files
- Sometimes fails to work on certain devices.
- Demo version is unable to retrieve all the files.
- BYclouder Audio File Recovery
BYclouder Audio File Recovery The software lets you restore lost audio files from any storage device including camera, USB flash drive, iPhone, iPad, iPod, and smartphone. This software scans through your PC by ignoring the layers of the file system which makes it efficient in finding the data even from formatted and damaged devices. It helps in finding lost files such as images, documents, and videos. Some options let you filter your search according to file type. This platform supports almost all audio formats such as MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, Flac, M3U, RA, RX2, etc. The special feature of the program is that it easily identifies all the smartphones, gaming consoles, MP3 players, and flash drives.
- It supports more than 150 audio/video/image file formats
- It can recover files even from CDs, DVDs, cameras, and gaming consoles.
- Sometimes fails to detect the latest smartphones and MP3 players.
- With this application, user cannot preview files before recovery
There could be a lot of reasons for audio file loss, like accidental deletion, damage to the hard drive, or even unplanned formatting the storage device without a backup. However, you should know that audio files lost due to these reasons can be regained with the help of capable audio file recovery software like the ones listed above.